Sunday, August 3, 2008
Chapter 8: Life's winning formula
Life’s winning formula lecture will only be conducted on the 8 August 2008 and the deadline for this portfolio happens to fall on the same day. Hence I will be explaining this topic in my own perspective.
To me, I believe being
self-discipline is the first step to success. Someone who does not have any self-discipline could never go far in life. Imagine someone who does not even have any control of his or her life. How could someone like this be a leader? Although there might be times when I do procrastinate my work, I will never be late for submission. Everyone has different types of motivators. YouTube and television happen to be mine. I would force myself to finish my work so that I could watch my beloved dramas. Don’t laugh. It really works well (:
Another winning formula would be to
stay optimistic. Although keeping yourself cheerful mentally would not be able to solve your vexing problems, it is able to let you have an open mind. If one does not give up mentally, I believe when there’s a will, there’s a way.
One thing I would recommend everyone to do early in the morning once you open your eyes:
SMILE =D yes. Practice smiling early in the morning. It works. Smile to yourself in front of the mirror every morning and tell yourself you can overcome all challenges ahead. Life would definitely be happier ((:
Some smiles to share:

Reference: http://www.watermelon.org/assets/Smile.jpg

Reference: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_04/smileDM2409_468x349.jpg
Posted by STEFFI at 6:17 AM