<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2478551142520551431?origin\x3dhttps://art-of-etiquette.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 3, 2008


welcome to the world of etiquette!

Greetings to Ms Mak and friends!

This blog is specially created for the individual portfolio assignment. The BlogSkin was taken from blogskins.com but I editted the picture to give it a personal touch (:

You may just follow the flow by scrolling down while you read as I have arranged the posts accordingly. I will be doing a reflection on each of the 8 topics namely:

1. Building a Professional Presence.
2. Customers’ Perception.
3. International Business Etiquette.
4. Corporate Politics in Perspective.
5. Building a Service Culture.
6. The Art of Corporate Entertainment.
7. Delighting Your Customers.
8. Life’s Winning Formula.

After that, I will be choosing a favourite topic to discuss on. Lastly, I will end with a summary.

I sincerely hope everyone enjoys my posts, videos and pictures. You may contact me via the tagboard or email me at thelast.christmas@hotmail.com (:

Posted by STEFFI at 7:08 AM